Ramsey Smathers, Esq. is a native Floridian who was born and raised in Central Florida.
She graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Criminology and obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida College of Law.
Attorney Smathers focus is to provide personal and aggressive representation in cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice and nursing home negligence.
Attorney Smathers represents only injured individuals. Her experience as a former insurance defense attorney, provides her with special knowledge and tactics when dealing with the insurance companies.
Memberships & Associations:
- The Florida Bar
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Orange County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Central Florida Academy of Women Lawyers.
- Attorney Smathers is also licensed to practice in both State & Federal Court.